The 'Let's Get Physical' Package
Print media is an effective way to market your business, and printed stationery is a professional and powerful way to showcase your brand in the best possible way.
Did you know when people were asked to recall a “brand of an advertisement they’d just seen, recall was 70% higher among participants who were exposed to a direct mail piece (75%) than a digital ad (44%)”? (Forbes 2015)
Print media is an effective way to market your business, the physical product of a business card in a customer’s hand helps to build trust and rapport between you and the client, which in turn increases your chances of making that sale. Bundle the business cards in with compliment slips and letterheads, and you have a professional and powerful way to showcase your brand in the best possible way.
If you want your business to have a physical presence, this package is for you.
In this package you will:
- Have a discovery session to find out what your new business is about, your overall business goals, your competition and your strengths.
- Receive 3 logo ideas of different styles, one of which you will choose to be refined.
- Receive digital mockups of a business card, compliment slip and letterhead with the logo applied.
- Have the option of 2 additional rounds of amends, included in the price.
- Receive the logo and as a variety of file formats, along with a Brand Guidelines PDF so you, or other businesses, know how to use your logo effectively for future applications to media, both print and digital.
- Have the business cards, compliment slips and letterheads delivered direct to your door.
Ready to take your business to the next level? Download your free preparation pack to start the branding process!
Forbes (2015). Paper Beats Digital In Many Ways, According To Neuroscience [online]. Forbes. [Viewed 13 April 2020]. Available from: https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogerdooley/2015/09/16/paper-vs-digital/#77f8700a33c3